Health & Safety Guidelines
General Property Information
• The property has been deep cleaned and sanitized before our re-opening. We are maintaining
a daily sanitizing routine throughout all public and private areas of the hotel to ensure our
guests and associates are well protected.
• There are numerous hand sanitizer stations that are throughout the hotel for your use. We
highly recommend for you to use these sanitation stations and to wash your hands regularly.
• The health and safety of our team is very important while serving you. You will see our team
members wearing colorful wrist bands signifying that daily health checks have been
• We ask that you please keep in mind the social distancing efforts of 6-feet of space while in any
of our property’s public areas including dining areas, restrooms, elevators, lobby, laundry
room, pool, lawn, and deck areas.
• We will be following all State and Federal Regulations to ensure that you have a safe and
memorable visit with us.
Arrival and Departure
• Arrivals will be conducted to allow for social distancing and an individualized check in
experience. Check in will be expedited to accommodate minimal contact and our Guest Service
team is available 24 hours a day for any requests, questions, or concerns that you may have.
• Departure folio’s will not be automatically delivered to your room and will be available at our
• Luggage carts are being sanitized after each use.
• Guest room keys are being sanitized after each use and can be simply left in your room upon
We want to provide you with the safest and highest level of service but we understand the concerns
that you may have.
• No stay over service will be provided during your stay. Should you need any extra amenities, please contact our Guest Service team and we will be more than happy to deliver and place outside of your room, the items that you have requested.
• All rooms have been cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival to ensure your safety and
comfort during your stay with us.
• To ensure a memorable and safe dining experience in Saltwater, we have adjusted the seating to
allow for 6-feet of distance between tables.
• A special QR code will be available at your table so you can access the menus for Saltwater with
your personal cell phone. Point the camera option at the QR code and the menu will upload for
• Our Saltwater team will be sanitizing all tables and chairs after each use to ensure your safety
while dining with us.
• The capacity and guidelines, put forth in Saltwater, will follow all local and state guidelines.
• Our pool and deck area will be open and following all local and state guidelines. All chairs have
been placed in groups of two for your use. Towels are provided on each chair after being
sanitized. We will be maintaining a daily sanitizing schedule of this area to ensure you have an
enjoyable experience in our pool and deck area.
• Our bicycles and helmets are still available for your enjoyment and will be sanitized after each
• Our Paddleboards and Kayaks are still available for your enjoyment and all appropriate
equipment will be sanitized after each use.